Schedule & Prices
2024 CHICAGO PEN SHOW SCHEDULE
Friday - Sunday - test 200 inks at our ink testing table
THURSDAY, May 2
For Vendors and Weekend Pass Holders only
· 9 am-6 pm - Informal get together to buy, sell and trade
· 7 pm - Pizza Party. Pizza party sponsored by thepenshow.com and Jimmie Dolive along with The Chicago Pen Show, featuring Lou Malnati's Pizza.
FRIDAY, May 3
· 8 am - 9am - Vendor Set Up
9am - 5:30pm - Weekend Pass Holders
· Noon to 5:30 p.m. - Open to the public
· Noon - 5 pm - Auction Preview. Location: Foyer of Chicago Room
· 7 - 8 pm - Auction Preview. Location: Foyer of Chicago Room
· 8 - 10 pm - PEN AUCTION - Location - Chicago Room
SATURDAY, May 4
· 8 am Vendor and Weekend Pass Holder Admission
· 9 am-5:30 pm - Open to the public
8:00 pm - 9:15pm - TACCIA 20TH Anniversary gathering, Chicago Room
· 8:30 pm - Whisk(e)y Tasting Event, $10 per person 21 and over.
Come join us in tasting some fine Scotches and Bourbons
Pay at the registration table only 15 spots left
SUNDAY, May 5
· 8 am – Vendor and Weekend Pass Holder Admission
· 9 am - 4 pm - Open to the Public
2024 Chicago Pen Show Prices
Admission to any and all events requires registration and a badge.
THURSDAY - SUNDAY FULL WEEKEND REGISTRATION - $60 per person; early entry Thursday through Sunday; pizza party Thursday night; auction Friday night; and access to all events and seminars (some seminars may limit attendance, require pre-registration or require additional materials fee).
**$10 fee for Whisk(e)y Tasting Event Saturday night (21 and over) purchase at the registration table on Saturday, limited spots available
DAILY PUBLIC ADMISSION: No early admission
Friday - noon - 5:30 p.m. - $26 credit card/$25 cash(does not include early admission) *Keep your wristband to attend the auction
Saturday - 9 am - 5:30 p.m. - $11 credit card/$10 cash *$21cc/$20cash for adding Whisk(e)y tasting event
Sunday - 9 am - 4 p.m. - $11 credit card/$10 cash
Daily public admission includes access to daily events and seminars (some seminars may limit attendance, require pre-registration or require additional materials fee);
Children 12 and under admitted free.
Daily admission tickets can be purchased only at the door